Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What Kind of Tech User Are You?

"You are an Media Mover

If you are a Media Mover, you have a wide range of online and mobile habits, and you are bound to find or create an information nugget, such as a digital photo, and pass it on. These social exchanges are central to your use of information and communication technology. Cyberspace, as a path to personal productivity or an outlet for creativity, is less important to you."

I took this survey, having no idea what my result would be. However, I feel that this statement is not entirely true. I rarely pass any information to another individual, rather I use the internet to research topics I am interested in or current hot news topics. Social exchanges are important though for me, so this result is slightly on the mark, especially since I am not creative at all and feel no desire to share this trait.

No comments:

Post a Comment